Pickem Poker Strategy- More About Pick'em Poker
Pick Em Poker is a different kind of video poker game, as already mentioned on the homepage. This game deals out two single cards starting from the left and then 2 sets of cards each containing 3 cards.
You must choose between these two sets of 3 cards for the set that you feel gives you the best hand based on the top card of the set. However, there is no way to determine what the other 2 cards are underneath the top card until after the choice has been made.
When playing pickem poker you may want to have a strategy to maximize your chances of winning at the game. Below you will find some strategies to keep in mind when playing pick'em poker online.
1. When you have a choice between a straight with two insides and an extra high card, choose the high card.
2. Most often, a flush is going to be picked over a straight! But in once case you go with the straight. This is when the straight has no insides and there is an extra high card with the straight than with the flush
3. you have two straights with rank greater than zero. When two straights have the same rank, choose the one with the extra high card.
4. Whenever two straight flushes have the same rank, choose the one with fewer insides.
5. When you have two straight flushes with the same rank, you choose the one with fewer insides.
6. Remember that high pairs are better than all straight flushes, and even A-high royal flushes.
7. The only time a flush is better than a low pair is when the flush has two high cards.
8. The only time a low pair has more value than a straight flush is when the straight flush has two insides and no high cards.
10. All straight flush draws are superior to any 3-card flush in the same hand.
Assuming Perfect Play & Max coins - Frequency Payoff Contribution Table
|Pair, 9's or Better